From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 16:32:43 -0400
To: Carla & the Woozlemaniacs
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club
Your writings of the following......
<<Faster than a speeding kibble - etc.>> That was clever and very cute!
Thanks for your talent. I'm sure each and everyone of us loved it.

To PawPaw
Sounds like your book deal is a good thing.  Looking forward to talking to
someone famous!  You'll have to excuse me for being dumb, but I've been off
the FML for a while due to back surgery.  What is your book about?

To our beloved Bill....Ferret Mailing List moderator  (etc. etc.)
Whew!  You are the one that mistakenly took a few of us off the FML mailing
list?  OH NO!  I thought I did something dumb again.  Of course I used to
blaim things like that on the fuzzies but since my back surgery I have my
computer on my kitchen sink (they can't get to it) I have to take all the
blaim.  Thank you for letting me know (and the hundreds of others) that we
weren't dumb afterall.

To Andy and Clio
So sorry to hear of your very sad news.  We all shed a tear.  Don't remember
the sad part of dying but do remember all the fun times Clio gave you.

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy), Tashe (the better than thou cat), Lobo (the Guard
Wolf)
 and their Mama too!