From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:31:33 -0700
The results of the Ferrets of the FML Calendar contest are in.  The
judges not only had a great time deciding on the winners, they also had a
very difficult time!  Trying to pick just 12 out of 53 wonderful pictures
was not an easy thing to do.  Before I announce the winners, I want to
thank the following people for their entries:

Susie Riddle, Robin Jones, Muna Al Zabbi, Angela Dixon, Sue Pyron, Dodie
Vecchione, Donna Christen, Sharon Beardon, Anastasia Kidd, Lisa Williams,
Alicia Drakiotes, Georgia Wood, Danee DeVore, Ingella Arwidsson, Lydia
Russell, Rebecca McFarlane, Signe Peterson, Janet Simms and Brenda Zupko
(oh...and me).

Thank you all, for without your entries there would be no calendar!  As
far as I am concerned, you are all winners!

Now for the results;

The entry with the most votes and the future cover of the FML 2003
Ferrets of the FML Calendar is:

"COOKIE" sent in by Signe Peterson

The other 11 winners are in order of the number
of votes received:

"Boomer"  by Judy Cooke (me, me me!!!)

"Ferret in Flowers" by Alicia Drakiotes

"Missy P" by Robin Jones

"Teddy" by Dodie Vecchione

"Snickers and Ozzie" by Ben and Lydia Russell

"Maori Moonshine" by Danee DeVore

"Demetri" by Anastasia Kidd

"Pjatten and Ellen" by Ingella Arwidsson

"Doodlebug" by Robin Jones

"TAC" by Brenda Zupko

And for the 12th spot in the calendar there was a 4 way tie between
"Buddy" by Danee DeVore, "Casper" by Ben and Lydia Russel, Alicia
Drakiotes and "Mocha" by Angela Dixon.  By drawing a number out of a
hat...the 12th spot goes to:

"Mocha" by Angela Dixon.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Judy Cooke