From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:23:44 EDT
Hello everyone,

The deadline for signing up for the Easter Card Exchange is upon us,
March 21, 2010. I won't start making the lists until the next day,
so you last minute folks still have a chance to join us. If this is
something new to you, let me explain, it's tons of fun.

You email me at [log in to unmask]
and sign up. Then in about a week after dead line, I will send you a
list of 6 - 12 names (it depends on how many sign up). Then you send an
Easter Card to each person on the list, and they will send an Easter
card to you. My name will be on your list also, and if you would like
you can slip a dollar or two in my card. Then I will put all the
dollars together and send all the money to SOS, where it goes to help
ferrets in need. Special note: please don't put anything ferrety on
your envelopes in consideration for our friends that live in non-ferret
areas.

Because this is Easter we have a surprise! One lucky person who's name
will be drawn from the list, will receive a "Easter Egg" card. The
lucky recipient will receive an Easter package donated by our friends
at Totally Ferret.

So far the following people have signed up: Kathleen Collins, Linda
Wimpee, Ed & Susan Malone, Marilyn Ledoux, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald,
Kat Parsons, Heather Pittman, Debbie Wilcox, Rose Lee Wilson, Sue
Wilson, Laraine Bennett, Darlene Connon, Cynthia Houmard, Par Shaskin,
Angela Dixon, Susie Riddle, Erica Hohing, Ardith Raine, Leeanne at
Weasel On In, Paige Collier, and Brenda Zupko.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]
if I have left you off the list, or you want to sign up.

Happy Easter to all.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html