From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 21:59:43 -0400
Rascal here.......

Dear Rosie, Maxie, Sammie and Miss Wiggles
>Mama says that we is big girls now and when you is a big girl you drink
>out of the bowl, not outta the water bottle no' more...

We tried drinking Cranberry juices out of a bowl or glass but Brandy always
trys to spill it.  mama says it will make too much of a sticky mess.  So
that's why we only get them in the dried form while mama drinks it by
herself.  But I can tell you....we had some cold carrot juice this morning.
Now that was good.  Of course mama didn't trust us again so she held the
glass.  It's really upsetting to know mama doesn't trust us.  She thinks we
sometimes knock over glasses just for fun.  Now where did she get an idea
like that?  You don't suppose she saw the smile on our faces, do you?  How
did you get your ma and da to trust you to drink stuff from a bowl anyway?
We have a large water bowl on the floor for all of us, except Lobo thinks
it's just for him.  We drink kind of gentle like and then he comes along and
laps it up really rough!  And mama thinks it's only us that makes messes?
haha that's how much she doesn't know!  And now that I have a big brother
(he's now bigger than I am)....we are good at knocking over that bowl too!
It was half full this morning so we both jumped on the edge, over we
went...bowl, water and fuzzies.  Water's fun providing it's not mixed with
shampoo!  Hee hee

As far as Lobo coming to your house to guard your yard from Raccoons at
night so you can sleep...well, just let him know when you get back from your
great adventure cause he thinks your Da is big enough to protect himself
until then.  What state do you live in?  We're in the mean state... yep...
part of the Cranberries Anonymous crew (CA).  Question........if we send
Lobo to your house then who will protect us from those mean ol' F&G guys?

PawPaw.....Still having bad problems?  Well, I guess we all better start
saying an extra prayer for you too while you go talk to your great Indian
spirit.  Just know in your heart that we love you bunches.  Our mama says
you are sad from what ails you.  Then don't drink the Ail!  Gosh!  That's
why our mama is sad too but we help her a lot.  All of us helped her do her
housework this morning.  That always makes her happy!  She cut her foot bad
a few days ago so wasn't walking real fast.  I helped her unmake the bed,
while Brandy dumped another vase of flowers over...I guess she's still
practicing her flower tossing, huh?  Then Pogo got up on the bathroom sink
and knocked the hand soap bottle on the floor so May-wee could take it into
the bottom of the hamper.  It's a great hidey hole.  Brandy made it for us.
But for some strang reason...everytime mama takes dirty clothes out of it,
she always finds our stash!  We don't know why she has tto take the dirty
clothes cause we all like rolling in them except for Dad's socks.  Those
tend to make us sneeze!  Whew!

Oop's our Dad just got home from work so we have to go play with him for a
while. He hasn't picked up that fat old Pogo lately. he's gonna be in for a
shock! Cause Pogo has turned into a real ton of lard! Goodness!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew.....
Rascal...still the chief in charge, but barely
Brandy....still tossing flowers
Pogo.......Oh look mama filled the water bowl again....splash!
May-wee...I can now run faster tthan Brandy!
Lobo.......Still guarding the gate
and their mama too!