From:
"Robertson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:56:27 -0700
Upfront apologies if this is a "repeat". (I'm way behind on EVERYTHING
these days.)

I know that a handful of us are anxiously waiting for the next batch
of Suprelorin. I just checked with Peptech, and my order, which was
initiated on May 29 (I assume it was added to Peptech's work queue the
first week of June.) is ON SCHEDULE with a targeted shipping time of
early September. Per Peptek, my order should arrive mid Sept. barring
any issues with the shipping process (i.e., customs :P ).

Best Regards,
-jennifer