From:
Doug Stockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:51:10 EST
Now that you have brought up the subject of ferret butt sniffing, I
checked out all 15 of my guys last night.  Three indeed smelled like
grape jelly and upon further exam did infact have grape jelly on rear.
Still cant figure where that came from.  The other 12 (how should I say
this) smelled like corn chips with cat crap on them.  Is this good or
bad??????

BT the way, depends also make good cage liners, besides helping leaky
little old elf ladies.