From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:55:10 -0500
Well thank you everyone for telling me LadyBug is in fact just hissing.  I
thought so.

Here's my next problem with the little booger- she thinks she's a cat!
Well the hissing is one thing, but she eats Friskies instead of TF!  Her
last owner fed her Friskies all her life.  I am trying to switch her to TF
so I mix them in the bowl- but she picks out the Friskies to eat and leaves
the rest!  I'm not sure what to do about this.  She really needs better
nutrition than Friskies.  But when all the Friskies is gone she won't eat
the TF even if I don't give her anymore Friskies for a while!  Suggestions,
anyone?  Her fur is coarse from improper nutrition.  I can't cage her with
the boys now because if I put Friskies in there Merlin will eat them all
up, little pig.  (Although they are all getting along fine now- well enough
to be caged together.)

--Rachelle
-McKyle ("I hate cats.")
-Merlin ("A cat?  But I thought she was a ferret?")
-LadyBug ("Meow")