From:
Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:28:29 -0500
Hi, all! I know this is off-topic, but I consider you all my family, so
I wanted to share our good news with you all (now that our "flesh and
blood" families know). Come August, there will be a new (non-fuzzy)
addition to the family! After 3 years of trying, we are finally having
a baby!

Of course, we've already had to deal with the inevitable questions
about getting rid of the ferrets. Needless to say, that is not
happening. They are just as much my kids as this new life, even if I
didn't give birth to them. I couldn't imagine willingly giving them up.

Thank you all for being part of my life, and thank you, BIG, for
letting me share this incredible news! [Congratulations! BIG]

Bright Blessings,
Becky
with Tanner, Tinker, Jasper, and Dervish
missing Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, Kodi-Bear, Twizzler, and
Yozum
Anxiously awaiting the new little one