From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:23:17 -0500
Once again we have items up on EBAY to help out ferrets.  This theme is
Valentines.  My arthritits has been so bad and I have been so depressed
that I felt like giving up...( Thank God for ferrets), anyway my husband
has helped with most of the craft stuff.  I have a favorite little ferret
who is not mine that may need tests and I know NEEDS PRAYERS, so we are
going to donate all monies to help him out .  Please check out our items
on ebay.  Thanks.

Eleanor and Donald

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204715348
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204713510
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204710789

we will be listing more items including beautiful ferret wreaths with
dried flowers, please keep checking back under view sellers other items
in our ebay listings or keep us in your favorite search.  Monies from
most of our items or part of them are usually donated to help shelters.
There will be new exciting items coming soon with the help of my husband,
when he finds the time.