From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:24:52 -0400
Well, last week or so I wrote about RePete faking his escape. Well, for
sure he DID escape but he came back. I knew something was amiss when he
was casually walking around the house toking on that cigar. Hmmmmm !

He didn't even get upset when it came to the tar and feather routine,
he just kept a grip on that cigar, taking a toke every now and then
and smiling at me with that big "S" eating grin! Well, it all came out
today.

I heard a knock at the door and there was the county sheriff. Argh! He
bowed his head and said how sorry he was to have to present me with the
court papers but he did.

The sheriff left in a hurry, then I looked the papers over. RePete
had been a bad boy out there! As much as I work to train him to be a
gentleman he just wasn't. Darn that aminal !!!

Seems he was a bit amorous and got ahold of the neighbor hood Rotweiler
and had 'his way' with her. Seems the Rotweiler was not very willing,
there was allot of lawn torn up where RePete and the dog was. But when
it was over, I got the Paternity suit! Darn !!

Well now that dog will have ....... Wuppies, .... or is it Fuppies???
What ever they will be called, they will be white and ... well, you
know.

So if in the next few months if you come to my neighborhood and find
a bunch you young Fuppies, or Wuppies (what ever) running around and
Dooking at the moon you will know you have met the prodigy of RePete
!!! Sheesh! What next ???

Gordon and RePete

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation