Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:30:35 EDT
Ferrets R #1 has a busy couple months coming up and I wanted to share it
with Northern Virginia/Maryland ferret lovers.

Sept 25th - we are having a fundraising yard sale at the Directors home.
Please write for directions or if you'd like to donate 'stuff'.

October 2-3 - We are going to be at the Springfield PetSmart for the Fall
Adopt-a-thon.  11-3pm

October 30th - We are going to the BFC show.

November 27th (saturday after Thanksgiving) - We are really excited about
this new event.  The volunteers and I are going to be running the PetSmart
Santa Claws program for the day at the Springfield PetSmart.  I'd love to
see the store filled all day long with ferrets.  This is a fun and great
way to raise money for the shelter.  For $9.95 you get to bring your pet
in to sit on Santa Claws lap, and you get two pictures (one made into an
ornament).  The shelter gets 1/2 of those proceeds.  We will be there from
11am - 5 pm.

Hope to see you at one of these events.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue