From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 00:23:19 -0700
Dear All,

Lynn Toole wrote in her monthly update, " Profits for sales went to
Rocky's Ferret Rescue in Maryland. "

Oh let me give that a good ole Maryland country girl WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We are just so grateful for everyone that goes to Lynn Toole's product
site, TheHideyHole.Com and signs up and makes purchases. Thank you all
for designating Rocky's as the recipent for the month.....boy we needed
it.

Just last week 11 surrenders came in. The ADV tests alone, with
shipping was well over $100. Then there's vacs and vet exams and total
care.

I can't thank Lynn enough for all she does for Rocky's and all shelters
in this country!!! Lynn and family are a hospice for not only Rocky's,
but other shelters and ferrets in need in her community. The profits
from Lynn's site are not contained for just her hospice needs, but she
continues to reach out and give to shelters. Her compassion and
generosity are immense.

OK, so, she's generous. Let me tell you something else, you want
bedding? Do you want bedding to meet specific dimensions of a
particular cage.....she's your gal! She does outstanding work in
designing and creating bedding. My shelter is one of the best test
grounds, and her bedding beats all!!!

Let's talk eggs. She's got the best made in barbells, centipedes, puffs
and eggs in general. You've tried the rest, now get the best, from
Lynn.

There are so many cool things on her site, you all have just got to go
visit, a registered winner each month is given free stuff! HOW COOL IS
THAT. FREE IS GOOD!!

Lynn and family do so much for not only Rocky's, but so many other
shelters. Thank you Lynn, thank you so very much.

Now folks, go visit and buy!
www.thehideyhole.com

Affectionately,
Barb Clay