From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 12:17:05 -0700
To my good friend Charlie Weiss:

    Just want to take a moment to thank you publicly for the good work that
you did on the FML in my recent absence.  Although I have returned, I know
that I speak for the rest of the FML in saying that your presence and sage
advice is greatly appreciated, and hope that we will continue to see you, if
not daily, then at least several times a week....  (I know your schedule is
as busy as mine is....)

    On a separate note, I think both Charlie and I need to thank our wives
(Laura and Colleen, respectively) for allowing us the time to go through
the FML and answer questions.  Both of us are relegated by our busy
schedules to doing this entirely in our off-hours, and without the
indulgence of our wives, we would certainly not be able to spend as much
time in front of the computer as we do.

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Dept. of Vet Path, AFIP
[log in to unmask]  OR