Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 10:30:35 -0700
Hi guys!  I have a quick question that I'm hopeing someone can answer!  We
have a silvermit that we rescued from a local paper.  We've had him for a
couple of months now and he's in excellent health.  We have noticed,
however, that when you pick him up, his back legs go stiff and straight.  He
never bends them!  He doesn't seem to be bothered by it and he plays with
our other ferret without any problems.  We're just wondering what would
cause this and if we should be at all concerned with it.

Thanks for yer time!

Karen & Dunc

Nemo (Oh boy! Shoes!!)
Nihil (I want a treat Dad! Please, a treat Dad??!)