From:
"Bruce W. Walters" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:42:20 EDT
I have found a ferret rescue in northern Nevada!  If their are others I
think it would be a very good idea to make their presence known so that
fuzzies in danger can be rescued and placed in homes where they will be
loved and cared for.  Also, any donations to these rescues such as money,
cages, food, et.  I am sure would be greatly appreciated.  Perhaps if
their is not a rescue in your area, start one.

L2W
Bruce