From:
Rebecca Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 20:55:43 EDT
Hi Again,

Well, I just visited Ebay and when I went to the REAL stuffed ferret it
said that it was invalid or it was no longer in their database.  I guess
Ebay told the person to take it off....yeah!!  I've also seen people try to
sell their real live ferrets on Ebay which always makes me sad.  Thank God
Ebay does not allow people to sell live animals.

On a happier note I saw the cutest ferret picture on Ebay.  The item is
now over but if you go to the top of the page where it says, "Search
Completed Items" you'll find it under, Christmas Sleigh ~ Shown by Ferret,
(Item # 174635723)  It's quicker if you also click on descending order at
the top so you don't have to go through all of the other pages.

Rebecca