From:
David Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 19:52:58 -0500
Hello everyone.  I have a nice multi-ferret cage that my husband built
that I would give to someone that can come and get it.  The base is wood
and we lined it with plexaglass.  It is The cage is 37 in.  tall and it
has 21 inch legs.  We added a slide-in litter pan so it's easy to empty.
It is 23 inches deep, and 46 inches wide.  Someone with a little
creativity and hammocks could make it a house for several kids.  You
would need to come up with a ramp idea but we used a cat tower thing
covered with carpet.
I live in Emporia, Kansas, half way between Kansas city and Wichita.
I don't put my kids in a cage anymore.

Hope someone can use it,
Thanks, Jodi and the brat pack