From:
Natasha Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:07:35 -0600
Hi, everyone!  Does anyone know of a good emergency vet in Omaha?  Our
regular vet is in Lincoln, where we lived until just recently, but we
need a vet who is close to us and not clear across town.  Carol Curry is
someone we've seen a few times, but she is on the other side of town.  We
live in "North" Omaha, near Lake street and hwy 75 (yeah, I know, bad
neighborhood, cheap rent <g>).  Can anyone recommend someone closer who
is at least semi-knowledgeable about ferrets?

-Natasha Mohr