From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:31:04 -0800
Hi all,

I have a ferret who has been vomiting for months now off and on.  He has
been to the vet several times and can't feel anything in his intestines.
But that doesn't rule out a partial blockage.  I talked to the doctor about
doing a barium x-ray on him.  In the mean time he has come down with a high
fever which makes me now think with diarrhea off and on with the vomiting
that he may have pancreatitis.  Does anybody know anything about this?.  He
has the same symptoms as my dog I had with this disease.  My doctor doesn't
know about panreatitis in ferrets.  If anyone can help me please e-mail me.
I also need to know if anyone knows of a drug called Levprolide acetate?  I
guess it helps with adrenal.  Where do we find it?

Thanks a bunch
love and kisses to all fuzzies
Sherry Ferret Shelter of St. George