From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:10:03 -0500
Elwin Bullar wrote:
>Doris (2yro Blk Sable) started limping this weekend.  We looked and found
>a red spot on her left hind leg at the joint above the ankle.  Tonite she
>can hardly walk.

Casper had a problem like this.  You didnt say one or both legs, but it was
just one of hers.  The vet said she had torn a ligament.  There was nothing
to do for her.  I found after I got rid of the floor from my Midwest Cage
she got better.  She was constantly slipping on the floor.  She is doing
great now.

Lydia and the crew
Isis the princess
Snickers the baby