From:
Michele Paulhus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:07:27 -0700
First of all, I'm glad that your baby is OK!

If you want ramp covers custom made for your FN--Talk to Rose at LFFR
(Little Feet Ferret
Retreat...www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

She donates alot of her stuff to us (South Shore Ferret Care) and all
my personal weasle bedding (that are not blankets) are made by her. Her
stuff is fanstastic!!

Michele Paulhus
South Shore Ferret Care

Listen to the musnt's child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the
shouldn'ts, the impossible and wont's. Listen to the never haves,
then listen close to me; Anything can happen child, Anything can be.
  ~ Shell Silverstein