From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 1995 12:26:39 EST
For anyone who didn't see the May 17 edition of the Middlesex News (okay, so
it's a local paper), Rocky, Squeekers and their mom and dad, Susie & Bill, are
to be commended for allowing their full-color photo to be on the *front page*
of a paper in an FFZ in an effort to get other folks to come out and support
legalization of ferrets. It's a terrific photo of all 4 of them (!) and a great
article. I've got it hanging up at work right next to the People magazine
article. Also, thanks to Sharon who has gotten a lot of media publicity
recently, as well as Mark in Framingham (Mark, are you on the FML?) who also
was quoted in the Middlesex News this week.

***

More union demands from Ralph and Norman and Cinderella:
Hey! LAPRA ferrets get Koolaid! We want Koolaid!
And we want to go visiting and find out how to play Bag Leapfrog and
be Couch Sharks. In exchange, we'll show you a new game we learned.
(It's better if you do it in the middle of the night so there are
no human interruptions.) First, you all play follow the leader (Norm)
and climb up onto the kichen counter. Then you find an open box of
spaghetti. Push it off the counter and watch it fall onto the floor
--voila! pick-up sticks! (you may need to push the spaghetti around
a bit so it covers the entire kitchen floor.) We also enjoyed helping
our mom as she swept up all the spaghetti.

(And we want our picture on the front page of a newspaper too! We're
almost as cute as Rocky & Squeekers! ;-)