From:
Cynthia ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 08:57:36 -0400
About any air filter is good, unless its alergens you're worried about
them you must have a hepa. Honeywell is one of the best, and luckily
most common. you can even find them at most Home depots.

With Odors, however the most important thing is carbon. it absorbs
the odors. Any filter that has a carbon filter in addition to the
regular particulate filter will do, but be sure there is a carbon
filter and be sure to change it often. you will have to check the
manufacturers recommendations. (If you do before purchasing, check
the price of the carbon filter, and how much it will cost for a year
of filters, then you can compare to others to see which is more
economical.

example: if filters only cost $10.00 but you're buying them every month
thats $120.00 a year. but if theres a filter thats 25.00 and you're
only changing it every three months, its $100.00 a year. you're saving
$20.00 overall. $20.00 doesn't seem like a lot, but is if you are
struggling. the $25.00 filter is $2.40 a week. Most of us can afford
to stick that in a jar.

There are a lot of desk filters that you can use that will do the job,
if odor is the issue, and they are less expensive than floor models.
Check online, but keep in mind, the carbon part of the filter is what
is most important for odors.

PS don't forget the fuzzy laundry. I clean hammies once a week, but the
blankets etc that go in the hammies and on the floors are twice a week.
it really helps with odors. Also if someone puts a toxic bomb in the
potty box and you notice it, keep a scoop handy and a special little
trash can with a lid so you can make a quick scoop and diffuse the
odors quickly. (I take my ferts to my in laws house, and I have found
all these things helpful in keeping the peace)

Cindy and the gang
Dobbin, Zoe, Dora, Ham, Cheese,Lolliepop. Oliver and Chepe'
helping out Marvin with rehab.

We're all here except some of us who aren't
though some of us who aren't all here, are........