From:
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:03:40 -0500
Boy, Sunday at the Xtra show was a blast.  I got to meet Ken Kostic from
the TV cooking show "What's For Dinner".  He fed me smoked salmon and
cuddled me and told me I was very cute.

Princess was complaining to me the other day.  She told me she had to
donate blood at the vets for a test to check if she had sumpthin called
ADV.  She's been at the shelter the longest out of us all and mommie
thought she would be the best to check.  As it turns out, she's find and
didn't need to worry.  I told Princess she was giving blood for the best
of all of us and she is happy now.

Killer (our littlest male ferret) got fixed this week. EEEEUUUUUU......he's
staying at auntie Pam's place for recovery.  Speaking of auntie Pam, she's
interested in taking Princess to her home for good.  Mommie cried when she
heard because Princess is one of the family, being that she's lived here
for about 4 years, but she is happy to give Princess to a home where she'll
be loved.

Over the last year and a half, Princess has lost a lot of her dear friends.
1st there was Ra, then Bones(her soul mate & brother), then Rusty and
lastly Tugger.  They were all her "boys" and she cared for them and loved
them until they crossed the Bridge.  I sure hope it works out for her.

Auntie Paige was here the other night playing with us kids.  Mommie came
home from physiotherapy and i was out playing.  i took one look at her and
JUMPED on her <war dance> tee hee hee....i like pretending to bite mom.
even though i can't open my mouth wide enough to get in a good one, i can
find the wee spots to "pinch" her with my teeth.....

Love Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!