From:
Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:59:15 -0700
Hi Ferret Folks and Alexandra,

The Siberian Weasel is indeed an interesting creature. I enjoyed the
videos you sent - even the one with the eclectic music. But my dear
Alexandra, I was rather disappointed in the videos. You see, you
CLEARLY stated in your first paragraph that, and I quote, "I found
this fellow surfing last night."

"Why am I disappointed?", you asked? You didn't include a video of this
weasel surfing! I *think* maybe you were also surfing? Is this how you
met? Your statement seemed to indicate that you were surfing. I was so
disappointed! I was hoping for a video of YOU surfing WITH this fellow.
Yes, mightily disappointed. But wait! Then I figured it out! You didn't
have a water-proof video recorder! Yes! That must have been it! So you
went back to his place and recorded him with his humans. Am I correct?
But still, you DID say you found him surfing. And a video of you
surfing....yes, now that would be entertaining. I have an idea! You and
Wolfy can make a surfing video for all of us to see! Ferret Folks, what
do you think?

Sincerely from the disappointedly entertained,
Tequita
PS  Caff Pow was a Siberian Weasel to play with

Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA International)

PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!

For low cost spay and neuter, call Sheets Pet Clinic
336-852-8488
The SPCA may have vouchers available.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to
be ruled by  evil men."-Plato