From:
shiloh_001 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:57:16 -0400
I can't think of too many ferret posters off hand.  The AFA may have a
couple of a practical nature...but I was wondering, do you have any good
pictures of your own ferrets?  You could get poster sized prints made of
those and they'd be much more personal!

Just about anyplace that prints pictures can get the posters done for you.
You don't even need to have the negative (although that's best) as they can
take a photo of your photo to make the negative to use to make the
poster...

Pat