Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:17:03 -0800
Hi all
Things here are kinda status quo.  Everything is going real good.  Da
little ones are happy and content.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Wheeler.  He waz greeted
by Rowdy and Tundra.  They took him off to play and find out da lastest
news from home.  They stopped by da All You Can Eat Fruit Bar for a snack
and then were going over to da Rainbow Slide for some fun.  Last I seen
they were going down and running back up to slide again.  He said to tell
Mommy dat he luved her and to send lots of hugs.

Another little guy came in.  He said hiz name was Finnegan.  He went to da
All You Can Eat Fruit Bar and chowed down.  He said he felt wonderful.  He
waz going over to da Crazy Kars for a race.  He made some new friends over
there and they were racing around.  I am not sure if he won or not but he
did seem to have a lot of fun at it.  He said to send his luv to his mommy
along with a lot of kisses and hugs.

I think I will teach Noelle and Soly how to drive those Crazy Kars.  Maybe
I can get in a race or two.  Gotto go.

By Bye Sandee