From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:27:12 -0500
This is too much to hope for, but I'll throw it in anyway: does anyone out
there close to my part of the country (Reno, Nevada) have an extra cage
they want to rid themselves of (cheaply)?  Like, for the cost of shipping,
or something?  I got my ferret two weeks ago from the Humane Society here,
and he came with only an extra-large cat carrier that he was apparently
used to sleeping in.  I can't afford a big nice cage any time soon, but I
hate keeping him in a cat carrier all day while I'm at work for nine hours.