Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:30:22 EDT
I'm writing because this is a really sad day for me. My Shakespeare has
not been seen in my house for about 21 hours. This morning we got out a
squeeky toy and the flash light and searched out whole house. I know he
would hve gotten up to eat at least once during that time. He loves his
treats. He also would have climbed up in my bed during the nite to get
me, if he needed food (which I had picked up after putting Gracie Girl
to bed at about 1am). My 23 year old son has been staying home for the
last couple days to sleep (he has an apartment). he has had his
girlfriend over . My 19 yr old son were here yesterday too for a while.
we have been telling them over and over to look down when they go out
the door because Shakespeare especially has been hanging out behind a
chair right by my front doorwaiting for the chance to get out. In fact,
he did get out on me once last week. Luckily, I had to go back in the
house for something I forgot and found him. We had been out several
times yesterday and I thought one of us would have seen him if he got
out. But noone did. I took his puppy, Bella Mia, out this morning for a
walk and to look for my precious Shakespeare. But we couldn't find him.
I live in a mobile home park which has lots of woods around it. We
would never see him. I was hoping Bella would smell him and find him,
but it was to no avail. I will be putting posters with a picture up all
over the area and in the pet shop down the road later this afternoon. I
called th ASPCA but they are not open yet. I will call again later this
morning. There are no ferret shelters around here to call.

I am just beside myself. I have been in tears. He is my fearless
Shakespeare and I love him very much. He is only 1 year old and has
just been so sweet and loveable lately.I got him on Oct. 1, 2006 as a
gift from my sons. I miss him so much already. my house seems empty
with one missing. I'm afraid how Gracie Girl will handle it. They are a
bonded pair. She is 15 months old. I'm hoping if I don't find him, her
puppy, bella, will keep her busy and cheerful! The three ran and played
together. Bella thinks she's a ferret. She even sleeps under blankets
and in dark places like the ferrets. If I dont find my Shakespeare,
this home will not be the same. My pets are my world. Please pray we
find him, inside or outside the home. This will break many hearts in
our home if we don't find him!!!! Until I find him I will never stop
crying!!!! I feel like a really bad mommy letting him get outside
without knowing it.

sorry, needed to vent and cry to someone and i know you guys don't min!
Thank- you!