Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:37:11 EST
Cute, cute, cute!  I was in between errands, and there is some show on
the TV that I have on for the cats entertainment.  Here is a ferret being
carried off by a hawk in a show called The Beastmaster, I believe.  I
shrieked in instant happy response.

Ferret obviously just fine, and making interesting noises.  What a hoot.
Cute sable ferret.  Good looking young man with great cheek bones and a
marvelous set of choppers speaks to animals.  The guy tears through the
woods to rescue his cherished companion-a ferret.  He keeps saying-NOT a
pet-it is a companion.  Wow.  I love that.  I say that all the time.
Guess I will have to watch more TV some day.

Heavy beautiful snow storm last night, and below zero temps. tonight.  So
good thing I was out in the blizzard trapping another wild cat last night.
I heard it crying, and decided to attempt a rescue.  Guess what?  I
believe that it is the black cat that I thought was dead!!!!!!!  You guys
were right!!!!!  I have been calling out for him every single night,
thinking what a bozo butt I am.  But here he is!!!!!  I am sooo happy.

The cat is Very unhappy..  Cats sure can make ugly noises.  And wild cats
are very destructive.  This guy has all of his claws, and probably hates
me now.  This half dead thing went crazy trying to escape the room it is
in.  It is so cold out now that even Cat-the feral cat that sleeps in my
home during the day -only stayed out a few minutes.  Don't think this guy
could have made it.  He looks really bad.  Eating like a piggy, though.

I am hoping that I will dream about the ferret tonight.  I love ferret
dreams. But I have to laugh at myself.  It never dawned on me to want
to dream about the guy with the pearly whites.  Just want to know what
whitener he uses.

Guess who just tottled in to poopie on my floor?  Maria......sigh.....She
is sooooooo beautiful to me.  Looks very much like this deer mouse I saw
in the zoo with that big long nose.  I cannot believe how lucky I am.

Give me a ferret every time
Lisette