From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:10:40 -0700
Hi All,

I have had real problems trying to buy Totally Ferret and Yesterday's
News.  There is a pet shop in Brighton which sells YN and since Arden
Farms stopped supplying TF, it's been impossible to get.

If there are other ferret people in the UK who would be interested in
getting this, could you please get in touch and maybe we could club
together on this?

Luv Susan

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.