From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:05:56 -0400
Peace and Dooks to all who love Ferrets (and any other animal).  Usually
I try to send condolances privately to those who have had their beloved
ferrets leave this world and travel to the Rainbow Bridge.  However, I
have been unable to do so for a while, so I thought that I would send one
big, heartfelt message to all who have lost their fuzzies.

Just to let you know that when I read about your loss, I cry along with
you, for I know and feel your pain.  However, I believe that the
life-force of energy (call it the spirit, if you will) changes form,
because energy cannot be created nor destroyed by ordinary means, it will
change form (I believe this is an axiom from basic physics - I am trying
to remember this stuff from over 40+ years).  Therefore, the life spirit
of our beloved ferrets change form from the physical that we see, to the
spiritual form.  And I believe that The Great Creator loves all that was
created by this Supernatural Being, and therefore receives the spirit of
the creature back to the spiritual world, where life is eternal, without
pain and suffering, and where the human soul will one day go and be
reunited with these creatures, as well as with God, and we will never be
separated again.  Remember, you have given the greatest gift, that is
LOVE, and that God loves you, and so do I.

May the peace of God which surpasses all human understanding, be with
each and every one of you, for you are truly a gift from God to the
animal world and to the human world.

Rev.Ronald L. Sims & Family: 3 hooman-beans (daughter moved again) owned
by 4 frolicking fuzzbutts, 5 clever canines, 4 frisky felines, and 10
fishies