From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:33:08 +0200
Hello all

I have actually only one request to all members of this list.  We work for
the moment at a homepage.  On this side we want to try, admitting as many
information and tips as possible about ferret.  Since I have only two
frettchen, it does not look so good with pictures.

We need still some pictures for everything which ferret (cage, beautiful
color variants, beautiful or merry snapshots, in addition sad pictures of
ill animals).  Who would like to help us with pictures of its animals?
We would want to publish the most beautiful pictures with indication of
the name on the side.

Who would like to help us, can mail to me privately.

Thanks in advance and many greetings

Daniela, Lestat & Mae

P.S.  I ask to excuse my bad English