Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:08:42 -0500
hi all

I have a simple question for you all...I have a couple ferts (too many if
you ask the wife, not enough if you ask me, but that is another story).
Now, christmas is coming soon and i know xmas trees are great observation
posts for ferrets (if they climb to the top that is).

what did you guys do in order to stop them from climbing (apart from not
putting up a tree or putting it on a table...)

I know that if i do put it up, ferts will climb it, like explorers on the
everest...they have never seen a xmas tree before either (except one of
them)...

any ideas/suggestions? all ideas are good; the only that arent are the =
ones not given

thank you everyone and have a merry x-mas

dan