From:
Angela Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:02:06 -0800
Hi there!  Regarding finding a good vet in the Bay Area, California, I've
been taking my baby to Cottage Veterinary Clinic in Walnut Creek for years
now.  They see lots of ferrets daily and from my experience they are
wonderful.  It's pretty hard to find an experienced vet in the south bay,
so I drive about an hour and a half each visit!  The doctor I've been
seeing is Leslie Garrow and the vet's office number is (925)935-9080.
Good luck!!

Ang and Jowee