From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:28:37 -0500
>From:    Kiffany Stanczyk <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Furotone vs Ferretone
>
>Is there a difference between Marshalls Furotone and 8 in 1's Ferretone?
>They look like the same product.  Is one better than the other? ...

You'd have to study the ingredients, but I believe they are all based on a
product developed for dogs with skin problems called Linotone.  I've tried
a couple of them and the only one that my kids didn't like was one by
4Paws.  It was rank.  Don't know if they made it that way or if it just sat
on a store shelf too long.  I now buy Ferretone in the 16 oz bottle from
The Ferret Store and keep it in the fridge except for a small pump bottle
I keep on my desk.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you stare at a can of O.J. cause it says "concentrate".