From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:22:06 -0500
Are you going to put together an advertising issue soon?

[Moderator's note: I don't think I can do it this year.  If you'd like,
people can send ME (directly) one post to insert, space permitting, even
if it's somewhat commercial and I'll include it in the FML and mark it
as a substitute ad-issue post.  Over the next 3 weeks only, please.

I haven't given up on the ad issues, but this year is just too crazy.  I
do hope the situatiion will improve though.  Thanks everyone for their
understanding.  BIG]