From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:47:40 -0500
Hello all! i hope you all had a safe, happy and fun holiday season :)

The shelter was quiet but they had lots of fun.  On Friday, auntie
Olympia let all the kids play in packing peanuts (the kind that dissolve
when wet).  They were donated by auntie Suzanne along with TONS of treats
and toys for the kids.  i sure wish i was there to join in on the fun!!!!
Thank you auntie Suzanne!!!!

Dee & Phil are holding up.  Dee is so "mothering" over Phil that whenever
he leaves their sleeping spot, she feels the need to grab him by the
scruff and take him back.  We've had to place a food dish by his sleeping
bag so he can eat!

Boo-Bear is doing ok.  He's sooooo inquisitive and loves to walk around
"moving" anything in his way.  His belly seems to be a bit larger but it
doesn't seem to stop him.  Mommie's Christmas wish for him was not heard
and that worries her.  You see, she leaves for San Fran on the 2nd and
since Boo has never had ECE, he can't move into the shelter and there is
no one to care for him while she is gone.  If anyone can provide care for
him (NON ECE!) PLEASE let my mom know.

Billy & Eclipse are ok.  Eclipse loves to wonder around the shelter, but
Billy isn't doing so well here.  Mommie is still hoping that someone out
there can provide them a home.  Another Christmas wish of hers.

i also wanted to thank uncle Mike Janke.  He made a REAL nice slide show
of shelter ferrets.  he used my picture in it and made me blush!  i was
especially touched to see my grandma's photo in the show.  it made my
mommie cry and made my grandma very proud.  i know no one who see this
http://www.miamiferret.org/shelters.htm will be able to fight back the
tears it will bring.  Thank you uncle Mike!

All my love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org