From:
Bill Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 17:18:44 -0500
*******FLASH*************************

*******FLO EYES ONLY****************

1700 Zulu
Ithaca NY

All is quiet on the upstairs front.  I have made several covert
infiltrations of the downstairs place and find no evidence of FDI or CKP
forces.  Human resistance has been broken; futile human attempts at erecting
barricades have been put down; the entire upstairs is now open to FLO
patrols.

As indicated above, preliminary reconnaisance of the downstairs land has
been made.  It appears to be undefended and ripe for takeover by FLO forces.
Due to limited forces (1 sable Private, 16 weeks), a full scale invasion is
impossible at this juncture.

Intelligence gathered from FLO sympathizers (Long-Haired Girlfriend-Person)
indicates that human forces will not resist an attempt to land
reinforcements.

The time is ripe!  Perhaps never again will we be poised to take posession
of Downstairs.  Perhaps a reserve shelter unit could detach an agent for a
long term assignment.  Please forward any information regarding the
existence of such units or agents in the Central New York region.