From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:10:39 -0500
I have not seen even one of the Presidential Candidates discuss or
even mention the national Ferret Ownership Tax. Where this tax does
not support SPCA or private shelters and offers nothing towards the
betterment of life for the ferret population I cannot support this tax
but where not one candidate offers an opinion on this support to a
candidate that likewise objects to this tax cannot be supported by
me either.

Has anyone heard more than what I have not heard ???

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111