From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:37:54 -0500
We're first time ferret owners, and Bob's daffynitions are great.  I'd like
to add to them.  The first one is in apology to all women, but its the only
way I know how to phrase this:

Broadjump: Sneaking up behind your female human while she's in her
nightgown, crouched on the floor trying to get something.

Goosebumps: Nuzzling an unsuspecting human on the touchy part of their neck
or their ears, especially when they don't see you coming.  (Real fun to
watch the human turn into a quivering mass)

Reville:  How to get a human out of bed, ferret style.

Western boots:  A new home thats entirely movable on your own.

Bath:  What you give your human while they're trying to "beautify you".

Cats:  Large furry bridges you go under.

With apologies to Bob for adding on!

Rebecca