From:
Kathleen Bulgrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:46:58 EST
Hello Pat,

Peterson Ferrets are NOT from Wisconsin.  There was a Peterson Ferrets in
Minnesota but I do not think he is in business anymore.  I do know there
is a Peterson Ferrets in Canada.  I have three.  Two of them have passed
on and were able to hear.  All three were biters.  One of them took
almost two years to stop biting me.  Till the day he died he would nail
my husband.  He was a challenge.  The one I still have is a deaf blaze.
It took me about a week and a half to stop him from biting.

Kathy