Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 12:21:58 +1000
Hello to all on the list, Sif sends dooks!

have been out of sorts lately, but much better now.

Found out that we are expecting a baby!!! only 24 1/2 weeks to go!!

Have the house within 10 days of completion, so will be moving in the next
couple of weeks.

Also am desperately trying to "ferret math", but have only one so far.

Have discovered a similar phenomenon with greyhounds tho', getting our third
on Friday night.

Lovely couch-potatoes, and Sif KNOWS who is boss!!!!  (her of course, poor
greyhounds do not know what to make of the furry who even gets on the bed,
they run SCARED!  he-he)

just thought that I should post, in case anyone thought that I did not love
you all anymore.  xxxxx

krissy (who's hubby is now making plans for a ferret penthouse, on one
ENTIRE garage wall....this from a guy with little previous experience.  He
is the one who lets Sif shower with him!!)
Forest Hill, VIC
Australia