From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 04:07:58 -0600
I'm so glad you are the perfect one & walk on water.

This was a first & last at my shelter. Don't think for a moment that I
don't regret any of it. Would I let another child do volunteer work? I
have a wonderful 14 yr old girl & her Mom to come. They are just
wonderful. Very gentle & caring people.

I even got an email from someone wanting to call Barb Clay & do a
transport of ferrets. I have not asked for help as for being
overloaded. I'm doing my part. When I feel I have to many, then I
will contact the shelters I deal with & shift some.

I don't know of many shelters that don't have volunteers to help. They
are a blessing to us. And we do need them.

I'm one of those that loves the Giving Tree as Christmas is the best
time of year. No, it's not shelters begging for stuff, but rather a
time to share the older kids with the world.

I'm not closing my shelter over this or at the treats I have received.
I will carry on as I have. Those that don't like it can kiss it.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

A 501-3c , no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!!
We also are in need of sponsors for the older hospice needs. Just $5 a
month will help.

Remember God in all we do, for without HIM, we are nothing