Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:01:49 EDT
Every wedding needs an audience of friends and family!! Think of all
the weddings you have gone to, at the church, temple or whatever house
of worship yo u may practice. There are people there to celebrate that
day, so what makes a ferret wedding any different. We, the members of
FML are that audience, we are the friends of the happy couple. How many
times have you heard of pet wedding. What makes this any different. I
think its a great idea. I look forward to my FML daily so that I can
keep up on the planning. My 3 ferrets are looking forward to a good
party!! Lucifer soo wants to get out of those pants and finally put
some girlie clothes on!!

Sandy Z
and The Troublesome Trio
Lucifer ~ The Ringleader