From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 23:55:38 -0800
My 7 y.o. sprite, Daisy, has swollen lymph nodes, one under her chin, the
other under her arm.  My vet suspected lymposarcoma, but the lab report just
came back and it said it was undifferentiated sarcoma.  They are going to
try another test using a special stain in the hopes of finding out more.  My
vet has asked me to post to the FML to ask the vets if they have any ideas
on how to treat this ferret.  The pathology report also mentioned that the
lymph nodes were not the primary site for this cancer.  Daisy is fine
otherwise, she is eating normally, her stools are fine and her energy levels
are what you would expect from a 7 y.o.  She doesn't act ill or seem to be
in any discomfort.  Any suggestions on how to treat Daisy?

Cindy