From:
Jayne Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 13:46:38 -0400
Hi Everyone-- I'm very glad to report that my foster boy Jasper has been
found!  Apparently he was under someone's deck.  He seems okay, but will go
in for a checkup to make sure.  He was just a little on the hungry side <G>.
Anyway, I can't stress enough how important it is to get the information out
when your ferret is lost.  Without the flyers I don't know if we would have
gotten Jasper back.  I have about a dozen places I have to call to tell them
he was found but he is more than definitely worth it.

Laura Ellis