From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:28:32 -0700
A group of artists from the ferret community have come together to
post their ferrety artistic wares on a Facebook page. A new auction is
started every Sunday & ends the following Friday. At least 10% of the
proceeds are donated to the chosen ferret shelter of the week, which
this week is *Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue*.

Once again, we have quite the variety of ferrety items. We have several
Easter themed items. All sorts of ferret bedding, ornament, jewelry,
knitted bedding & toys, cards, ferret clothing, tote, artwork, ferret
figurines, mouse pad, ceramic mugs, play tubes, business card holder,
jewelry box, pot holder w/tea towel, Easter centerpiece, coin purse,
cookie cutters, umbrella, blanket, playing cards, flask, nightlight,
poster, scent oil burner & t-shirt.

Auctions end Friday March 22nd @ 8 ET! Check out our Facebook page &
request to join!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/