From:
Heather Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:02:25 PST
I think my ferrets had opened the Ferret Scents store.  They steal
everything from scented soaps, perfumes, body sprays...its just
amazing...they also loved to take the little squirt caps OFF the perfume
and facial cleanser bottles....hehehe whats UP with that???  Of
course...attached to Ferret Scents, we DO have a Ferret Diner.  You can
come here for ALL treats!!  Stolen of course from any cubbard they can
sneak into while mom was cooking dinner!!  I dont know how many bottles of
ferrevite I lost and then found IN the couch!!  These guys are just so
silly!  Oh well, the best I can figure...I have the prettiest smelling
ferrets around!!!!!!!!!!

Dukes to all
Heather Collins