Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:01:55 -0700
Just a reminder that the raffle for Kat and SOS is about to close on
July 2 at midnight. I will forward the numbers to BIG on July 3 and
have the winners to be announced on July 4.

If anyone has sent money and not received numbers, please let me know,
so far my records show that everything is accounted for but wanted to
double check with everyone.

Many thanks to all that particpated making this a succesful fundraiser
for both Kat and the SOS general fund!!!!

Mikao: Did somebody say waffle?

Chessie: No dingleberry, it's raffle. Mommmm!!!! Is being blonde at the
roots contagious?

http://www.geocities.com/woozlekisses8/raffleforkat.html

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.